Terms & Conditions
The term ‘ME/CFS Alliance’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
While the ME/CFS Alliance shall endeavour to make this site available at all times, we will not be liable if, for any reason, the site is unavailable for any period of time.
Access to this site may be suspended at any time without prior notice being given.
The ME/CFS Alliance are not liable for any damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the site.
This site offers links to other sites thereby enabling you to leave this site and go directly to the linked site. The ME/CFS Alliance are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link in a linked site. The ME/CFS Alliance are not responsible for any transmission received from any linked site. The links are provided to assist visitors to the ME/CFS Alliance site and the inclusion of a link does not imply that the ME/CFS Alliance endorse or has approved the linked site.
We hope you understand that we can’t respond to individual questions or concerns about ME/CFS. If you need further information or support, please contact.
The main National Charities:
Telephone: 01280 818963 weekdays, between 9.30am and 3.00pm.
Address: The ME Association, 7 Apollo Office Court, Radclive Road, Gawcott, Bucks, MK18 4DF
Action for ME:
Telephone: 0117 927 9551 (10am to 5pm Monday to Friday)
Action for ME, 42 Temple Street, Keynsham, BS31 1EH